We are always looking for people who represent the outdoor lifestyle and are great ambassadors for not only backcountry adventures, but also telling the story about the gear that gets you there. Whether you are a whitewater paddler, a backcountry fisherman, backpacking guru, or general outdoor enthusiast, if you feel you would be a good fit to represent Kokopelli Packraft and would like to join our Brand Ambassador Team please reach out.
To Apply: please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A resume/CV or brief background describing your past outdoor experience, why you love the outdoors, and what makes you a good fit to represent Kokopelli Packraft.
2. Type of outdoor categories you specialize in (i.e. whitewater paddling, expedition, fishing, backpacking, bikepacking, etc.)
3. Any supporting media, social media accounts, and/or published blogs.
4. Ideas on how you could represent and spread awareness for Kokopelli and the sport of packrafting.
5. If requesting a trip or film sponsorship or gear support for an expedition please also include an MOU (Memorandum of Understanding). Within the MOU please provide a detailed description of the media offered in exchange for support, requested gear, date gear is needed, shipping address, a description of the trip, and any other pertinent details regarding the trip.
Rookie Ambassador- 1st year ambassadors will receive a significantly discounted Kokopelli packraft of choice with the ambassador's media to be shared via our social media channels crediting the ambassador. We typically ask for a half dozen photos shared by the ambassador on their social channels and one blog post to be published on Kokopelli's website. There is no formal written agreement, just a good ol' fashioned handshake with the idea that those who do well will move to the ranks of a Veteran ambassador.
Veteran Ambassador- (2nd year and beyond) will receive complimentary product, as well as the potential for sponsored or partially supported trips. The ambassador will receive a bio spot on the Kokopelli website and representation at events. Veteran ambassadors will also be able to provide Kokopelli with media above and beyond a base expectation and will receive monetary and/or product compensation for these efforts. Veterans are also the ones we reach out to first to test our latest ideas of new gear and accessories.