The Castaway Packraft is an exceptional choice for backpackers seeking a durable choice for high alpine fishing, river crossings, and flat water paddling. Additionally, the Castaway can handle light Class I-II paddling for more experienced paddlers. The Castaway is exceptionally durable, constructed of the same high quality material as our Whitewater Series of packrafts.
The Castaway is a two chamber packraft which provides more safety than the traditional single chamber packraft. The Castaway packraft is equipped with 6 nylon d-rings which allow for convenient tie down of gear. Included is an inflation bag that allows for easy inflation in under 3 minutes (see video), a field repair kit, and two compression straps for easy storage.
- Color – Yellow Sidewall, Black Floor
- Packraft + Inflatable Seat Weight- 7 pounds 5 oz. (add 3.4 ounces for Tizip)
- Inflation Bag- 4 oz. (Inflation Time: 3 minutes)
- Chambers- 3 (Main hull: 2 Inflatable Floor: 1)
- Outside Length: 91"
- Outside Width: 37"
- Tube Diameter- 11"
- Cockpit Length- 57"
- Cockpit Width- 15.5"
- Packed Size: 24" x 12" x 6"
- Load Capacity- 300 pounds
- Sidewall Construction – 210 denier double coated nylon, 1” seam welds, reinforced seam tape over all seams
- Floor Construction – 840 denier double coated nylon, v-tape floor construction for added durability
- All seams are sealed with a 1” seam tape to the deliver the highest durability and ensure the highest quality air holding properties.
- Includes Field Repair Kit
- 1 Year Warranty
The Touring Series is the perfect fit for paddler's interested in learning to packraft. These packrafts are ideal for flatwater and mild water environments. The Castaway and Twain can be used after a hike into your favorite backcountry fishing hole, or used at the lake on weekend and summer camping trips. Whatever your getaway plans are, don't leave home without the packraft.