The Hornet-lite is the lightest packraft in Kokopelli's fleet weighing in at 4.9 pounds including the seat. Kokopelli has designed the Hornet-lite packraft to be functional while reducing weight and maximizing compactness. This packraft is ideal for crossing rivers, high alpine lake fishing and wide calm rivers.
The Hornet-lite packraft is the only single chambered packraft in Kokopelli's fleet. This reduces weight and minimizes the packed size of the packraft.
Further, there are two strategically placed d-rings on the front of the packraft to allow secure storage of gear. The inflatable seat cushion will keep you dry and allow you to sit higher, allowing for deeper paddle stroke. There is no seat back which further minimizes weight and reduces storage size. For those extra long trips where every ounce is key, leave the seat cushion at home and save an additional 5 ounces.
- Color – Blue Sidewall, Black Floor
- Packraft + Inflatable Seat Weight- 4 pounds 15 oz.
- Inflation Bag- 4 oz. (Inflation Time: 3 minutes)
- Chambers- 1
- Outside Length: 85"
- Outside Width: 37"
- Tube Diameter- 11"
- Cockpit Length- 51"
- Cockpit Width- 15.5"
- Packed Size:24" x 8" x 5"
- Load Capacity- 275 pounds
- Sidewall Construction – 70 denier double coated nylon, 1” seam welds, reinforced seam tape over all seams
- Floor Construction – 210 denier double coated nylon, v-tape floor construction for added durability
- All seams are sealed with a 1” seam tape to the deliver the highest durability and ensure the highest quality air holding properties.
- Includes Field Repair Kit
- 1 Year Warranty
The Adventure Series packrafts are the perfect tool in any Adventurer's quiver. These packrafts are designed specifically for multi-sport athletes who want to take their adventure to the next level. The Hornet-lite is a great packraft for canyoneering, fly fishing on high alpine lakes, and crossing rivers on deep backcountry exploration trips. The Renegade is informally Kokopelli's bike-rafting packraft. The Renegade's covered bow makes it ideal for storing a bike while its wide base keeps the packraft laterally stable.