The Renegade packraft is Kokopelli's most versatile packraft. It's wide base makes it more stable for beginner and intermediate paddlers, while at the same time makes it a great option for experienced paddlers on bigger water.
The Renegade Packraft is part of the adventure series and is a very versatile packraft. It's wide base makes it stable for intermediate paddlers, and can handle up to Class 3 whitewater. The Renegade is an ideal packraft for bike-rafting with its wide covered bow.
- Color – Yellow Sidewall, Black Floor
- Packraft + Inflatable Seat Weight-9 pounds 10 oz. (add 3.4 ounces for Tizip)
- Inflation Bag- 4 oz. (Inflation Time: 5 minutes)
- Chambers- 2
- Outside Length: 86"
- Outside Width: 38"
- Tube Diameter- 12"
- Cockpit Length- 56"
- Cockpit Width- 15.5"
- Load Capacity- 400 pounds
- Sidewall Construction – 210 denier double coated nylon, 1” seam welds, reinforced seam tape over all seams
- Floor Construction – 840 denier double coated nylon, v-tape floor construction for added durability
- All seams are sealed with a 1” seam tape to the deliver the highest durability and ensure the highest quality air holding properties.
- Includes Field Repair Kit
- 1 Year Warranty
The Adventure Series packrafts are the perfect tool in any Adventurer's quiver. These packrafts are designed specifically for multi-sport athletes who want to take their adventure to the next level. The Hornet-lite is a great packraft for canyoneering, fly fishing on high alpine lakes, and crossing rivers on deep backcountry exploration trips. The Renegade is informally Kokopelli's bike-rafting packraft. The Renegade's covered bow makes it ideal for storing a bike while its wide base keeps the packraft laterally stable.