The All-new Rogue-lite is the lightest packraft in Kokopelli's fleet weighing in at 4.8 pounds. Kokopelli has designed the Rogue-lite packraft to be functional while reducing weight and maximizing compactness. This packraft is ideal for backcountry river crossings, high alpine lake fishing and wide calm rivers.
The Rogue series packrafts are the first in class packrafts to offer a Kevlar reinforced floor system This maximizes durability while reducing weight and pack size.
The Rogue-lite packraft can be rolled up into the size of a roll of paper towels make it ideal from bike-packing and backpacking alike. The Rogue-lite is a single chambered packraft and includes an inflatable seat cushion.
There are four strategically placed d-rings on the front of the packraft to allow secure storage of gear. The inflatable seat cushion will keep you dry and allow you to sit higher, allowing for deeper paddle stroke. There is no seat back which further reduces weight and minimizes pack size.
- Color – (Yellow or Green) Sidewall, Black Floor
- Packraft - 4.8 pounds (add 4 oz. for Tizip)
- Inflation Bag- 4 oz. (Inflation Time: 3 minutes)
- Inflatable Seat - 8 oz.
- Compression Straps: 2 straps (1 oz. each)
- Chambers- 1
- Outside Length: 85"
- Outside Width: 37"
- Tube Diameter- 11"
- Cockpit Length- 51"
- Cockpit Width- 15.5"
- Packed Size: 18" length x 5" diameter
- Load Capacity- 275 pounds
- Sidewall Construction – 210 denier single side coated nylon, 1” seams, double-reinforced seam tape
- Floor Construction – 210 denier Kevlar reinforced double side coated nylon, 100% v-tape floor construction for added durability
- All seams are double sealed with a 1” seam tape to the deliver the highest durability and ensure the highest quality air holding properties.
- Includes Field Repair Kit, Inflatable Seat, Inflation Bag, Extension Blow Tube
- 1 Year Warranty