OLIVE - IN STOCK
YELLOW - IN STOCK
The Twain is Kokopelli's first two person canoe style packraft. The Twain is ideal for lake settings whether you're out for a recreation day paddle or you're on a week long canoe trip exploring a series of lakes. Weighing in at under 15 pounds, portages are no longer the dreaded chore they were in the past. The Twain's longer profile and tracking fin allow for the best tracking of any packraft on the market.
Given its speed and superior tracking performance, the Twain is a great option for adventure racers looking for a 2-person packraft that performs well in competition.
The Twain includes two inflatable seats. There are 8 strategically placed d-rings to allow for the tie down of gear. The Twain includes an inflation bag and can be inflated in under 10 minutes (see video).
- Color – Yellow Sidewall, Black Floor
- Packraft + Inflatable Seat Weight- 13 pounds 10 oz. (add 3.4 ounces for Tizip)
- Inflation Bag- 4 oz. (Inflation Time: 10 minutes)
- Chambers- 2 (Main hull: 2)
- Outside Length: 122"
- Outside Width: 37"
- Tube Diameter- 11"
- Cockpit Length- 88"
- Cockpit Width- 15.5"
- Packed Size: 28" x 14" x 7"
- Load Capacity- 650 pounds
- Sidewall Construction – 210 denier double coated nylon, 1” seam welds, reinforced seam tape over all seams
- Floor Construction – 840 denier double coated nylon, v-tape floor construction for added durability
- All seams are sealed with a 1” seam tape to the deliver the highest durability and ensure the highest quality air holding properties.
- Includes Field Repair Kit
- 1 Year Warranty
The Touring Series is the perfect fit for paddler's interested in learning to packraft. These packrafts are ideal for flatwater and mild water environments. The Castaway and Twain can be used after a hike into your favorite backcountry fishing hole, or used at the lake on weekend and summer camping trips. Whatever your getaway plans are, don't leave home without the packraft.